GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fantastic time at Brands yesterday in my 32 and thought i'd share a few vids.

Good to meet the R33 GTR on track.. we had a couple of 'plays':cool:

YouTube - R32 GTR + R33 [email protected] Hatch 20 10 09

This Cossy looked lovely and was quicker than me in a straight line. Tyres went off and i gave up in the end .. excuses, excuses... lol

YouTube - R32GTR + Cosworth

This 911 is a genuine 911 RS with factory fitted roll cage. I met the owner a year or so ago at Lydden Hill so was good to catch up. Shame i couldn't catch up on track!

YouTube - R32 GTR + 911 RS @ Brands Hatch 20/10/09

As always with my trips to Brands i got Black Flagged:clap:
Can't imagine why!

YouTube - R32 Skyline GTR @ Brands Hatch 20/10/09

Cheers all,

Sam

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice work :cool:

Looks like you were braking later than everybody else on the front straight heading into the first corner. Either you have a big brake kit or big nuts :thumbsup:

What was the MX5 doing on the track. I didn't know hairdresser's were into motorsport:p

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate!

Lol at mx5 comment. - you get loads of them here - some are bloody quick too!!

I've got standard brembo brakes - use standard 350z pads. So that must mean I've........ lol!

Car is basically standard apart from it's evil back diff.. it runs pretty standard ride height too making it a bit on the high side!

Love it tho....

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate!

Lol at mx5 comment. - you get loads of them here - some are bloody quick too!!

I've got standard brembo brakes - use standard 350z pads. So that must mean I've........ lol!

Car is basically standard apart from it's evil back diff.. it runs pretty standard ride height too making it a bit on the high side!

Love it tho....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts