GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I believe there's only one road-going car that sports it and it's the one Nismo made to homologate the car for Le-mans. It currently resides in Nissans storage facility.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your answer!

Then Nismo should have the mouldings, I give them a call :p:chairshot

I assume the chanses are non to zero to get such a kit...

Are there a kit out there that looks remotely the same?

Regards
Daniel

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
yep, i am looking at this tommoz.. only problem is there is no history/paperwork at all with it... and details of engine are sketchy. track car only.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
yep, i am looking at this tommoz.. only problem is there is no history/paperwork at all with it... and details of engine are sketchy. track car only.
Hi Nick

That was Do-Luck's TAS show car. Quite a tricked out bit of kit, it was imported by SUMO.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
cheers Dave,
thanks for the info. strange about the paperwork for such as well known car.i spoke to the guy and he said he knew nothing about it etc...

at least now i can research it...

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
cheers Dave,
thanks for the info. strange about the paperwork for such as well known car.i spoke to the guy and he said he knew nothing about it etc...

Alot of Tuner/Builders arent too bothered about the paperwork for their show cars, and it was built 15 yrs ago!!!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
cheers Dave,

Did you buy it Nick?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts