GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a gtr r33 have had it for month now!
Im intrested in finding out as much as i can about the car
advantages and disadvantages of the car apart from the interior
recommended oil?
recommended garages in the kent area?
the torque gauge on the dash? this is when torque is put to the front wheels?
where the hell is the fog light switch? i cant find for love nor money

cheers!
ian

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Par, almost all of this information can be found in considerable detail in various threads, suggest you use the search button. As for garages the most obvious ones are Abbey Motorsport, GT-aRt and R K Tuning (Essex)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where in kent are you?
im from gravesend was just looking to get a general service and probably change the cam belt as i dont know if its been done or not coming straight over from japan.
Par, almost all of this information can be found in considerable detail in various threads, suggest you use the search button. As for garages the most obvious ones are Abbey Motorsport, GT-aRt and R K Tuning (Essex)
yeah i will start looking am just lazy at times mate!
was after like the manual for the engine and chassis somebody had one on cd that they sent to me with my last car am looking for that sort of thing!will check which garage is closest cheers!
my fog light switch is on the right hand side near my leg but was fitted for the MOT so they could put the switch anywhere
yeah i have got a switch on the right but doesnt seem to do anything will have to hunt around!

·
Registered
331 Posts
im from gravesend was just looking to get a general service and probably change the cam belt as i dont know if its been done or not coming straight over from japan.

yeah i will start looking am just lazy at times mate!
was after like the manual for the engine and chassis somebody had one on cd that they sent to me with my last car am looking for that sort of thing!will check which garage is closest cheers!
yeah i have got a switch on the right but doesnt seem to do anything will have to hunt around!
get some pics up!

What colour?

Yeah get the belt changed

if u haven't got a receipt get it done

When i got mine i had the recipe for it to prove it was done.

Abbey motorsport can do for ya

1 - 13 of 13 Posts