GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long time ago i've heard (don't know where) that the garage kagotani's R34 bodykit was a custom built, one-off piece, so it wasn't for sale, but later i was browsing on DCD's blog and it said that that gt style wide bodykit could be ours with a price tag of 1million yen.
can anyone confirm and have more information about this subject?
is it true? i know it's rather expensive but i quite fancy that thing......

·
Registered
750 Posts
The body kit will soon be added to there website for sale, the car is a work of art, i have a very good incar video of the car flying around tsukuba, still doesnt touch the Mspeed 34, that was quick, and looked amazing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but is it true about the price of that thing? Could you post that video footage in here? i don't understand japanese, couldn't they consider to create something in english for us ? :chuckle: thanks for the answer.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also love Mspeed r34, and the front bumper at first sight loooks alot like kagotani's, but great car indded.....:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
:chuckle: :chuckle:

Being in Portugal, where it's impossible to import a Skyline GT-R, which car would it be you'd be dreaming of fitting this kit to? An Almera? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
i heard of track cars :chuckle:

5 million yen, around 5.5/6k now (£) with thodays exchange rate.

seems like a fair price tbh.

people in europe smack down 10 grand (euro) for a veilside kit for a RX8...so why not?

·
Registered
115 Posts
i heard of track cars :chuckle:

5 million yen, around 5.5/6k now (£) with todays exchange rate.
Ha,ha, ha, ha.... dream on! 5 Million Yen is more like £22,000 before shipping and taxes, etc, etc. Spend over £30,000 on a track car, in Portugal, where you have very little track access? Yeah, right...!!
:p

·
Registered
947 Posts
impossible

my ass ,thats what theye said to me 2, whats the reg problem ?? .

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
first of all, can't a portuguese have a skyline??? is that a crime???? don't know what's you guys problems. 2nd, who said the car can't be registred in another country like germany for instance, and can't be owned by someone like me??? 3rd, for my counts, 1million yen is about 6419€. 22000 pounds??? are you insane????:mad: :chairshot

·
Registered
118 Posts
I make it about £4400...

Think your Euro conversion might be a bit out ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts