GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to the r35 seen I recently purchased a 2013 premium edition the car has only covered 9k, I was told when I purchased the car it was a stage 4.2 done by Litchfield, I spoke to Litchfield and was told they only done a stage 2 but I have a dyno graph and a list of parts showing a 4.25 on the graph with 1100cc injectors fited the reg of the car is ov13 vhh just curious to se if anyone recognises the reg or previous owners are on this site

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I'd believe Litchfields over a piece of paper that could be unrelated to your actual car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bloke who sold me the car has just gone by the paper work in the folder I found the previous owner on Facebook but has yet to open my message.

·
Vendor
6,330 Posts
Take it to Litchfields and get them to dyno it on there state of art maha dyno.... It don't cost a lot and then you will know for definite and you will have proof should you want to take this matter further

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Might have been identified by a number plate that has changed.

Easiest to take it there.

Fyi, there no stage 4.2.

Out of interest, how loud is it? .25 would indicate downpipes.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
The mysterious case of the lost "0.05"......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry did mean to put 4.25 not 4.2 only now realised I put 4.2 my bad. Ye the cars goin up there soon for a service so il ask while there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a lot louder than a normal one my mate has the same but in blue and it's a lot louder, also does pop and bang in 95 mode also I wil get it up on a ramp today to have a look but from what I can se thro the the rear gril is this

Attachments

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
You really need to be looking at the downpipes under the front end of the car, at the back of the engine.

Have you got a picture under the bonnet as the intakes will be different on a stage 4?

That's a pretty easy way of telling it the difference between 2 and 4.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
If its got 1100cc its stage 4 as thats part of the stage 4.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts