GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a set of Sard 700's today which, to no great surprise, came without o-rings. Anyone know if the std o-rings fit? Secondly, where is the cheapest place to get them?

Thanks,

TT

PS I have searched and know that Nissan do the std o-rings but I didnt find anything on aftermarket injectors.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Plumbers merchant......about 10 pence each!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
you will probably need more than 1 set as you will no doubt break a few trying to get them into a std rail, they are a VERY tight fit (even with some lube)

i got a couple of sets of o-rings from rktuning. They were slightly stronger than the std black nissan ones and helped to get them in.

I have since swapped to a tomei fuel rail (being fitted as we speak) its worth the money just so the injectors fit ok

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you will probably need more than 1 set as you will no doubt break a few trying to get them into a std rail, they are a VERY tight fit (even with some lube)
They are going into a Tomei rail. Out of curiosity can you remember how much the rings from RK were and exactly what kind they were?

TT

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
they are £4 or something and are the replacements for std injector o-rings (i didnt ask for stronger ones) they are a green colour for these new ones and they are a bit stronger than the std black rubber !

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
some bastard here in Korea charged me 100 quid for a set of OEM Nissan o rings. argh.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
£100 !!!!!!

you have been well and truely connned mate, you can get these from most plumbers/hardware stores as well....

I would be going back to him and asking for some cash back !

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
my ass *still* hurts from that reaming I got. Well, I won't be letting him fix my car anymore - I gave my stage two rebuild to his competitor :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts