GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys does anyone know how to setup rc 1000cc injectors on the power fc commander so I can take the car for mapping?

Cheers graham

·
Registered
325 Posts
Surely still not waiting since October?
Don't have my Fc anymore but from memory on the Commander go to Settings then INJ.
You should see all 6 injectors sitting at 100% if she was running stock.
Doing the maths 444 stock injectors V's 1000 new injectors gives a new duty cycle of 44%. (I presume this is in a Rb26)
I'd just slot in 50% into each injector spot.
Let the tuner set the new lag times. Datalogit can access all the lag time V's voltage tables, you only see the 12V value in the hand commander.
That will get it running and drivable to your tuner.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cars been off the road for a while so hope to have it running soon, hence not being in too much of a rush for an answer lol.

As above mate I worked out the 44% just not sure on the lag times, I read somewhere -0.16ms works well for rc1000 injectors?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Lag times vary according to voltage.
Datalogit will allow inputs at 16v, 14v, 12v, 10v, 9v and 8v.
Your tuner will need the manufacturer's brand of your 1000cc injectors so he can look up the correct lag times.
When people quote a single lag time, it's usually the 12v or 14v input as that's the stable voltage when the car's running.
But for cranking etc, you need all lag times and that can't be done via the hand commander.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see mate, for the purpose of getting it running and driving it safely to the tuners then I could leave the lag setting at 0 without doing any damage?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts