GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold MY12 in white and regretted it so I've been lucky enough to get back in to a really nice Daytona blue My12 that was formerly owned by Grismo on the forum
Question I have is that my last car had the ansu injectors whilst this new one has the Motorsport injectors and the truth is I never seen any black smoke from my last car whilst I see black smoke on the new one
Opinions although I may have answered my own question, will I see a difference if I fit the ansu injectors or is it a bit of luck if you have little or no smoke

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I recently sold MY12 in white and regretted it so I've been lucky enough to get back in to a really nice Daytona blue My12 that was formerly owned by Grismo on the forum
Question I have is that my last car had the ansu injectors whilst this new one has the Motorsport injectors and the truth is I never seen any black smoke from my last car whilst I see black smoke on the new one
Opinions although I may have answered my own question, will I see a difference if I fit the ansu injectors or is it a bit of luck if you have little or no smoke

No such thing as motorsport injectors, they are just Asnu's

Grismo is running a old version Cobb map, so as discussed will be worth updating

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
As I have learned even an Ecutek cannot get rid of all the smoke. Seems to be a GTR thing.. Syvecs cars seem to soot /smoke much less. I am sure someone technical can explain why. Mine is much much better on Ecutek but possibly at the sacrifice of grunt. I could be imagining it but it felt more of a handful on the cobb map. However I can live with it given before it was almost diesel transit like

·
Registered
179 Posts
Spelt my name wrong :(

Ben, he bought "Blue Thunder", pretty sure the mapping was good as of mid 2013 it was on about Rev 9 of your maps.

I never really noticed much black smoke with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts