GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Good solution if you want to suck in a lot of hot air ;-) if I remember correct these are hard to map since the maf value is all over the place but I could be wrong. Ben will know for sure.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Shouldn't be hard to map for, you will be using the same maf sensors so its just a case of rescaling the Maf table to allow for the increased diameter.... Should be no different to adding a 80mm and any old induction kit.

You shouldn't suck in hot air given where the intakes sit and they appear pretty shielded. Get the SVM cold air ducts put in the bumper If you are concerned :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Where a discussion on gtrlife with a similar intake and the conclusion was what I wrote.
Shouldn't be hard to map for, you will be using the same maf sensors so its just a case of rescaling the Maf table to allow for the increased diameter.... Should be no different to adding a 80mm and any old induction kit.

You shouldn't suck in hot air given where the intakes sit and they appear pretty shielded. Get the SVM cold air ducts put in the bumper If you are concerned :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts