GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone have a diagram of the collector chamber and all the parts that are bolted to it underneath.
A water pipe at the back of the head has burst and i need to remove the collector to get the pipe out.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Its a pin hole in the hard metal pipe behind the head just above a Y joint in the pipe where it splits into 2 and connects onto ruber pipes. I presume it must be turbulance at the joint that coroded the pipe from the inside out.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hi does anyone have a diagram of the collector chamber and all the parts that are bolted to it underneath.
A water pipe at the back of the head has burst and i need to remove the collector to get the pipe out.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Its a pin hole in the hard metal pipe behind the head just above a Y joint in the pipe where it splits into 2 and connects onto ruber pipes. I presume it must be turbulance at the joint that coroded the pipe from the inside out.
does this help

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/60639-plenum.html?highlight=plenum

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pic. I actually got it off last nite and tonite I found the diagram I was looking for. Its on page 48 of the manual if anyone is looking for it. I need to remove the throttle body nearest the bulkhead but there is a metal pipe connected back to whats called an air chamber in the manual. The AAC valve is bolted to this. The metal pipe joins to a flange with a second metal pipe on it and the flange is bolted to the air chamber.
My question is are these vacume pipes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts