GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much power do you need so you are never bored?

it seems i adjust to extra power way too quickly, anyone here have a car so powerful you never get bored ? what sort of power do you have?

it only took a month to get over my increase from 300 to 450bhp ! [0.7 to 1 bar increase] im thinking about going T78+ for high power and aiming for 650-700bhp. i dont mind a bit of lag but i will run 1.4bar max so i guess the bigger the turbo the better?

·
Registered
186 Posts
why don't you try something a lot more powerfull? 1000, 1100bhp. i think you would never get bored of that :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Yeah, up around a 1000 is pretty hard to get sick of, there's not many places you can really use it and if your not carefull it will bite you in the arrse so that always keeps you on your toes.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Ya at 1k Hp it will break down after 10 mins of driving it hard...

500-600 is the ultimate compromise alittle reliability but use the power for longer durations

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
get a fiesta 1.1 and drive it when you are bored of skyline

next time you drive the skyline its like your first drive!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think a 1.1 is a little bit low on power, get at least the 1.25 Zetec like I have :D , its right though drive one of those every day then it really makes you smile when you get in the Skyline. ;)

MidNite :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts