GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking before I start ringing people up and wasting time, do any of you guys cover drivers under 25 on a stage 4 + downpipes R35?

Want to upgrade, but need to check insurance first. I've had the car for over a year.

Thanks

William

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I was under 25 with stage 4 with DP's. Didn't get to choose which insurer I wanted but admiral got me passed 25 then I went back to the insurer I wanted and happy days.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah nice I'm with admiral right now, but I heard they don't cover you if you change the injectors.

As long as it doesn't go up too much cause I'm at £1800 the now lol.

Did they give you a decent price?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm paying 1800 with admiralfor both my cars together and I'm 23 . Needing to find this out too cause I'm away to get a remap and full exhaust system with stock down pipes . Will be interested to see what the premium will be . Shouldn't be too much of a difference I'd imagine

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I'm paying 1800 with admiralfor both my cars together and I'm 23 . Needing to find this out too cause I'm away to get a remap and full exhaust system with stock down pipes . Will be interested to see what the premium will be . Shouldn't be too much of a difference I'd imagine
Wish I could have afforded an R35 GT-R when I was 23, nice work bud :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Ah nice I'm with admiral right now, but I heard they don't cover you if you change the injectors.

As long as it doesn't go up too much cause I'm at £1800 the now lol.

Did they give you a decent price?
Was £1500 - Think all the previous high powered cars since I was young with no accidents etc helped with that. I didn't tell them about the injectors.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy shit that's so good! I've had the R35 for a year now so hopefully that helps a bit! I might go without the injectors. The car doesn't get pushed that hard I just want the exhaust and the DP's for some sound and the EcuTek for some popping and banging haha.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was paying 4,500 for insurance..
A few companies wanted a ridiculous amount off me. The worst quote I've had for any car was when I was 20, I seen a second hand mk5 Golf R32 for 16k and went to check insurance and they wanted £6.5k lol... Needless to say I decided against buying the car haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts