GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,insurance time again and as usual what was a reasonable quote from Admiral last year is now an unreasonable renewal!
Ive already been online and im getting a decent quote from Elephant so im just wondering if theres anyone out there at the minute who would be worth a call before i sign up.

Car is stage 1

Cheers

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Elephant, Diamond, Bell and Admiral are all the same company. They do better deals for new customers than renewals for some reason.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I was with Zenith for a month then they started playing silly-buggers with NCD documentation saying they didn't have it when they did (confirmation email thanking me for the NCD docs), they put the policy on hold then went to reinstate but with a higher premium - er, no thanks.

Contacted SKY from here - they won't touch a car without a tracker, so no quote.

Finally thought I'd give Admiral Multi a go - I recall from many years back it with a bit of a PITA to go through the process - but good god, they were great.

MY09 GT-R
MY06 Maserati GranSport
MY12 SLK AMG

All parked on street/drive in CROYDON, go, on, guess (38yr/old 7yrs NCD)...

£1250 odd protected for all three!

OMG!

Admittedly I won't be able to add the Atom later in the year as they don't have a clue what it is, but, well, I think this should be everyone's first port of call if you have more than one car.

Good work Admiral and shame on you Zenith and SKY ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies guys. I contacted sky today and they also told me i need a tracker active so no go there. Im currently with admiral and renewal is £750+.
I have been quoted £580 from elephant which is £60 less than i paid last year so im happy with that.

I will have a word with admiral and see if they will match it while they are part of the same group if not il go with elephant.

Cheers

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've got 5 cars on Admiral Multicar. GTR, 370z and three supercharged V8 others.

£1200 the lot. Pretty good I'd say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts