GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
sorry about the post i know theres a sub section for insurances but thought i wud ask here first,

Im working and living in germany atm so gotta have german insurance for legal reasons,
Im leaving the army nect year in around 7-8 month time and wondering if any1 can recommend any companys bk in uk,
I know im gunna be looking at a hefty price no matter what,

If any1 cud help it would be amazing cos got alot to sort out before me and my family get back
Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
*Competition Car Insurance (CCI / TowerGate - expensive but trackday cover inc)
*Admiral (if you've got 2 or more cars their multicar policy is VERY competitive)
*Adrian Flux - always worth a call
*Elephant - I think the same firm as admiral (?) but hear their quotes are often different

I'm sure more will pop in with insurers/brokers that have given them good deals.

Probably worth running the details through comparethemarket or similar to get base rates then call the above to negotiate.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*Competition Car Insurance (CCI / TowerGate - expensive but trackday cover inc)
*Admiral (if you've got 2 or more cars their multicar policy is VERY competitive)
*Adrian Flux - always worth a call
*Elephant - I think the same firm as admiral (?) but hear their quotes are often different

I'm sure more will pop in with insurers/brokers that have given them good deals.

Probably worth running the details through comparethemarket or similar to get base rates then call the above to negotiate.
Thats brill donny al get on to them tommorrow thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
Scotty, can you do anything through NAAFI or do they not insure vehicles?
I still have medical insurance with them!

Protegimus

·
Registered
609 Posts
Direct line gave me an excellent quote

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scotty, can you do anything through NAAFI or do they not insure vehicles?
I still have medical insurance with them!

Protegimus
Am not to sure tbh my insurance is through forces financial at the min but they said theyll quote a few places in uk for me

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Just renewed mine with admiral. Renewal came in at £512, quick go compare and their sister company, elephant quoted me £420. Quick phone call to admiral and deal done at £418. Can't argue with that, nearly £100 cheaper than last year :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts