GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade the intercooler on my S14 200sx cos it's a crappy wing mounted one.. could anyone tell me if a standard R33 or R34 one will fit? if so how much boost will they hold? thanks guys! :confused:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I have 2!

Ive got 2 Intercoolers for sale, 250 quid each, 1's a 33 and 1 a 34, the 200sx boys say they fit I believe, as for holding boost, ask Gary at GT ART - id on this board is : gary.

PM him to ask your questions, he also has the intercoolers at his garage for me, dont know if he could fit it as well? no harm to ask.....

Bye...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the help Dirk.. I dont quite need it yet though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Paul

you should have no probs with the cooler as DD says.
we used to front mount the 33 coolers on the GTIRs and they were never designed for this.
So as you have some space there in the 200 so then it should be no probs. You may need to buy some piping whether Samco or metal based.
Have you had a chat with NORRIS DESIGNS? Simon really is the god when it comes to these and this is where he does most of his work.
Check out www.norrisdesigns.com and he already has pre built packages for the 200sx.
Took my Pulsar there for re build. Great service, a great reputation and a good bloke to boot.

NLW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts