GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting an uprated intercooler shortly and am just wondering - aside from the "wow" factor it adds to the front of a car - should I expect a car to be fitted with one to have increased BHP/torque/responsiveness?

(Forgive me, I'm new to turbo technology as a whole)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Can't initially see you gaining much advantage - on the standard boost, as the gtr has a good intercooler in the first place. As your running a slightly modified engine, you'll probaly notice quite a difference. Out of interest which intercooler are you thinking of going for?. I'm also on the hunt for a good efficent intercooler myself.

Jason.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thanks Durzel;) , were on the same wavelength, thats what I was looking at. Where you thinking about getting it from, and how much?.

Jason.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest I need to sort out my 4WD light problem (being looked at as we speak) before I start seriously looking around for quotes. :(

It's just "on the cards" at the moment.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't yet - I did actually drive over there once looking for "SEParts" but couldn't find the unit at all. After speaking to Mark (I think?) he informed me that Norris Designs actually do the work, or something.

I spent about 40 minutes driving about the trading estate looking for them :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts