GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently at stage 4 with DPs and looking to maybe upgrade my intercooler. I have looked at Whifbitz and SRDs items which both look good.
Anyone got any views on the two above or can recommend any others ?

Thanks

·
Vendor
3,003 Posts
I would personally recommend the SVM IC as it includes the larger 80mm pipework. However, the SRD IC is also very good and very well made. (We actually have a used Whifbitz IC in stock if you are interested)
All new can be ordered from our website if you wish R35 GTR

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
The SRD one is a stunning piece of kit. A few of us are using them now, there's a few in the higher power builds, like the SRD1001 with splking, and the SRD900 with JamieP. I'm running Stage 4 with DP's and mine is absolutely spot on. It's too nice an item to be hidden behind the bumper!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
SRD one is superb, for the money it can't be beaten, Lee also has a new Race spec intercooler in the making which is huge.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, I do agree the SRD looks spot on. I have not seen the SVM on so I will look into that.

If anyone has one for sale in perfect almost perfect condition drop me a PM.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Spotted this in the for sale section.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/202257-whifbitz-x-flow-intercooler.html

Was considering it myself for when I go stage IV +down pipes next year but can't really justify it at the moment as plans may change.

I've dealt with Cheyne(tweaked) before when I bought a set of dunlops off him and was spot on.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I spotted that mate ,cheers.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
SRD here too:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Do the SRD/Whifbitz/ETS fit ok with a gearbox cooler inplace & headlight wash pump still operating?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think I will ever come anywhere near the power and cooling needs you require. Do you have any laying about just gathering dust?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you speaking from experience ? If so can you tell me which ones are worse than OEM. PM me if you prefer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts