GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I have just signed up here to try and find as much information as I can on the Gtr,

I am very interested in buying one,

I currently have a Audi Rs4, B7, and was going to swap over to a Rs3, But now have my heart set on a Gtr once I put my current car up for sale and it sells,

I have a few questions please?
Is there a buying guide on here?
I will prob have a around 35-40k top should this see me a good example,
I would like to know about running costs things to look for when buying etc,

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I think the search function is enabled for new users now!

·
Premium Member
8,052 Posts
Welcome to forum, sorry but have to echo comments above as this gets asked weekly near enough.
Quick list;
Warranty work done (any steering lock recalls, bellhousing)
If bellhousing an issue look at aftermarket options like Litchfields kit
Tyres are expensive and so are brakes, they need replacing factor this on the price.
Tyres range from £1200 to £2000, average about 21/24mpg on local run and maybe 29 on motorway.

Your budget is enough for one, don't get people started on MY09 to MY11 to MY13 models please lol, alex_123 user is thinking of selling his and it's worth looking at as it sounds like a very well sorted example within your budget

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply,
could I ask the most recommended dealers to buy from, and that would provide a decent warranty .

cheers

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Thanks for the reply,
could I ask the most recommended dealers to buy from, and that would provide a decent warranty .

cheers
Litchfield will provide a warranty that covers their mods...worth giving Iain a call and seeing what stock he has coming in

I have had the Litchfield warranty for the last year on my stage 4.25 and it has been great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts