GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some shots of the interior after a re-trim.

Napa Leather, feels very nice. :chuckle:

Wrapped the steering wheel too.

Alcantara roof trim. Maybe should have gone black instead.

Got the GT-R logo stitched onto the seats.

On to the door trim too.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I really want to get my R32 interior looking factor fresh. Maybe on the car's 20th birthday :)

I've always put it off as it's a fair bit of money for something that's not performance related, but on the other hand, anytime you use the car, you're in it. I once came to the same sort of realization about bedding. I always skimped on bedding until one day it occurred to me that I was spending 1/3rd of my life in the thing. So I went whole hog on beds and sheets and whatnot until I got married. The wife likes it spartan (hell, she slept on the FLOOR for much of her childhood) so no more of that posh and cozy bedstuff for me.

·
Registered
852 Posts
WOW that looks superb. So next to Robson there is another company capable of doing a decent retrim! :D
Did you do it locally?

No folds, everything super tight, fantastic!

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
WOW that looks superb. So next to Robson there is another company capable of doing a decent retrim! :D
Did you do it locally?

Mine was done in the UK and I'd say that the work is just as good.

I done have the Alcantara headlining though - that is very nice.

:thumbsup: The white/colour-coded inserts really work well. Wasn't sure initially but it after seeing a couple of the pictures it works very nicely.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys! :) Much appreciated.

Did you do it locally?

Yup, I got it done locally. They do re-trims for exotics so I reckon they know what they're doing. :chuckle:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've always put it off as it's a fair bit of money for something that's not performance related, but on the other hand, anytime you use the car, you're in it.
I know just what you mean. I'm all about mechanicals, but the interior is dually important to me because of that fact - I'm constantly sitting in the thing! :p

DarkChild - Interior looks terrific. I especially like the roof lining and the GTR logo on the door inserts.

Justin

·
Registered
9 Posts
2 thumbs up man!! look absolutely stupendous:flame:, mind to share with us how much approx. have been invested in revampin the interior upholstery?:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts