GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Has anyone upgraded there interior bulbs to LEDs and also converted the horrible yellow Full beam to HID Xenon's?

I have seen that Knight Racer sell LED number plate lights but not seen anywhere selling either the interior LEDs or Xenon HID full beam kits?

·
Registered
228 Posts
i made my own for my daily drive, put a few too many in though so its a touch bright :p

First attempt at LED work (be kind :p))

with interior leds its not much of any issue but beware of the cheaper leds that dont run a regulator for lights which are on all the time (number plate lights etc) as the voltage in your system goes up the leds are subjected to more than 12v (14 etc) which they probably arent designed for.

The above was more of a fact finding mission before i spend some cash creating my rear lights. I used cheap white leds and they are starting to turn an off yellow, also they are all not quite the same colour.

·
Vendor
2,988 Posts

We stock LOADS of HID Xenon kits and LED bulbs... drop me a line ;)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi Guys

Has anyone upgraded there interior bulbs to LEDs and also converted the horrible yellow Full beam to HID Xenon's?

I have seen that Knight Racer sell LED number plate lights but not seen anywhere selling either the interior LEDs or Xenon HID full beam kits?
do your side lights whilst you're at too. look so much better as LEDs as do the number plate lights. Let me know if you get any joy on the full beam front, wouldn't mind doing that myself.

I see you've wasted no time on putting your own touch on the car.... how is she? are you pleased??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts