GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,can you recommend a good interior trimmer,to re cover an R35 interior in Ultrasuede.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I would love to do this too, along with the suede steering wheel group buy :) That would really complete the interior

·
Registered
444 Posts
Depends where you are located. There's a place in Birmingham called TAPPERS. They do a awesome job

·
Registered
644 Posts
If you are based in or near london, I know that yianimize will definatly be able to do this..

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I always used Vincent Gibson, did alot of big max power cars back in the day. One man band now does alo of classic cars, he is phenomenal!

07956 437185 and tell him Ben from Cardiff sent you.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Middlehurst in St Helens did someones on here and it looked great, probably nowhere near you though!

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Can I suggest mentioning where you are OP, or adding it to your profile so we can see?

I've used Trim-Star who were good, but I don't know if they are 3 or 300 miles from you.

·
Registered
644 Posts
-1 for the above!

:( lol why -1 ?? Are they bad company ??

I did some digging and found adamantium's old thread where he did his interior from these guys and said they were pretty good..?

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
The work they did looked good quality and I appreciate they're busy but I got tired of chasing for a full interior in the end, plus 6 weeks without an interior wouldn't have worked for me.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Can I suggest mentioning where you are OP, or adding it to your profile so we can see?

I've used Trim-Star who were good, but I don't know if they are 3 or 300 miles from you.
Dont know here OP is from but im in North London..

Any good reliable places that would do a good job for the interior near me..??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts