GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have received an email from Dave at Total Magazine for the Streetcar Scotland Event at Knockhill on the 23rd August.

Rather than go through it all i will post his email below.

I appreciate that some folks will already be attending with other clubs on specific stands etc and it is probably too late for a specific GTROC Club Stand.

Anyone going and willing to have their car involved in the photoshoot please post their name below AND email Lesley at Total magazine so that she knows you are going to attend.

In a nutshell we are looking for 1 of EVERY Nissan so that we can get an awesome photo on the Knockhill circuit.

It would be great to get a big turnout from the club.

Just to help any members from down South who may be tempted to come up for this at short notice, i will be able to put a few folks up at my place, first come first served of course.

I appreciate it is very short notice, but hope a few people will be able to attend.

Daves's message -

Dave from Total Car Magazines here, publishers of Total Evolution, Total Impreza and Total Nissan. I am hoping you can put a message on the forum or perhaps email your members.

You may know that we are working closely with Knockhill Racing Circuit in Scotland on a show being held on 23rd August – Streetcar Scotland.
The shows brings a large Jap influence and as the show is now being produced in association with our magazines we want very much to increase this.

I would be grateful if you would consider attending the show and having a club presence – over and above all the events planned for the show, we have the following planned……

ONE HUGE PHOTOSHOOT – THREE PARTS - IN ONE HOUR!!!!!!!
We have the track for one hour to get one model of every Nissan, Evolution and Impreza on the track to perform 3 separate photoshoots for the magazine.

We are looking for the best of every model to be put forward for this and to attend on the day for the shoot (and of course the rest of the show).
We have a dedicated paddock & parking area for anyone taking part in the photoshoot.

Anyone taking part in the shoot will have their entry fee refunded on the day.

This shoot will appear in the magazines with a major feature.

Nominations for your car to be included need to come by email – NO LATER THAN 19th August - (with one image and the make, model etc) to [email protected].

COVER SHOOT PRIZE
The best Evo, Nissan and Impreza on the day (as judged by Knockhill) will win a front cover photo shoot in the respective magazine!!!!!!!

WIN A DIFT EXPERIENCE IN POLAND
The Streetcar Scotland show on the 23rd August will be the final day for entries into this competition and the winner will be announced on the day. Entry to the competition is free. You can get an entry form on the day.

For more information on the show please visit Knockhill RAcing Event - motor racing and bike racing events in scotland, what’s on in Fife, fife events

I have attached a club booking form – it would be great to see you there! Booking deadline for clubs is 18th August.

Any questions please let me know.

Speak soon and best regards

Dave

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey scotty i will be there with a few other skyline boys do you want me to forward them this to ??
Please mate that would be excellent.

If you could get a list of names for me of those interested and PM to me or set up another post somewhere and send me the link, which ever is easier for you mate.

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
141 Posts
Could be interested in coming up for this! Dont want their to be too many GTR's though i suppose. Scottyb,what colour is yours?

Fra

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could be interested in coming up for this! Dont want their to be too many GTR's though i suppose. Scottyb,what colour is yours?

Fra
Storm White, but the more cars the merrier mate even if we have 2 of the same colour.

Would be amazing to get 1 of each from every model 32/33/34/35

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
both cars booked for the day,should be a good laugh:thumbsup:
Brilliant Matt,

Looking forward to meeting you.

Spot all us tight jocks diving at the chance of getting our entry fee returned.....lol

Do we have any contacts with Stagea's and 32/33's???

It would be amazing to have a photo with all variants there at once.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok guys,

An update for you all.

Stevie "Vizibledog" and the guys at the Skyline Owners Club will be joining us on the Total Magazine Stand.

I believe there will be 7 cars from the Skyline Owners Club which is awesome.

Plus whatever we can muster from the GTROC.

The stand will be right beside the entrance to the track, this is for safety reasons so that for the photoshoot we will not need to navigate through members of the public ;)

The shoot will be at around 13:00 Hrs so cars will be on the stand all day onto the track for the shoot and then back on the stand until the close of play.

Important point, for the shoot only 1 of each type of car will be required, so if two R35's turn up for example the Magazine team will choose the 1 R35 they want included in the photo.

Where different variants of each model are available e.g. standard and V Spec then both will be used (Not likely for the R35's of course).

Only those involved in the shoot will have their entrance money refunded!

To proceed email Lesley AND call Knockhill to pay for your entry (For those Skyline Owners Club guys i believe Stevie already has your money and is sorting this)

When calling Knockhill please make sure and let them know you are going to be on the Total Magazine Nissan stand.

Hopefully we will get a large amount of Nissan's all in the 1 place, ok some of us may not make the photo but hopefully we will have a cracking day none the less (The stand is supposed to be in a good position)

If we can start a list of names of those who have emailed Lesley AND phoned Knockhill to pay that would be excellent.

Stevie if you can list your 7 guys here as well so that we have 1 complete list.

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
392 Posts
got bttc this weekend at knockhill, but might be up for it next week . looks like you already have a few white r35 so i will just be there for the banter;-)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Scott, I spoke to Dave this afternoon and sorted out our payment and details mate.:) This is going to be brilliant, I'm really looking forward to it.

Here is our 7 cars from SOC...
1. vizibledog R33 GTR
2. B1moore R33 GTST
3. Muzzer R33 GTR
4. Chas R32 GTR
5. 2410Davie R33 GTST
6. Gaz2002 R32 GTR
7. Billy R33 GTST

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I'll be at this along with the guys from the Skyline Owners Club.

Charlie.

Doh, just noticed your post Stevie..:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts