GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently synced my iphone 3gs to a new r35 GTR 2010 Nav black edition - noticed that my phone book contacts come up as a load of data on the screen and not the actual text - has anyone got an idea how to convert it to read the iphone address book correctly - ? Any ideas would make life easier thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
This data does not need to be converted. I had this come up the 2nd time I connected it up. Can't think of all the steps I went through but I know I re-booted the phone etc. Ended up having a random play and I got it back running.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same issue on my 3Gs as well. This usually happens if I leave the car running, step outside with the iphone in my pocket and subsequently enter the car again, as the car tries to pair up with the iphone, all contacts end up in giberish.

Usually at this point, I delete the pairing on the car bluetooth system and then immediately re-pair the phone and it download's the phonebook back into the car's memory.

A real pain, but unless someone can figure out a way to achieve the phone book download without the delete and re-pair, this method works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts