GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I picked up my sat nav car on saturday but can't get my IPOD touch to work. It will load up initially and bring up the playlists etc but with no cover art and then any songs only play for 2 seconds before stopping. I have checked that the software on the IPOD is the latest version. The dealer's IPHONE worked fine so it can't be a car issue....any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
58 Posts
IPOD

I pick my SatNav car up on Saturday and also have an IPOD touch.... I will let you know how I get on if you have not solved it by then

·
Registered
58 Posts
Small World

I live on Links Rd about 5 min walk from you! What colour are you getting? Have you been to the race academy yet? I'm going Thursday 8th...... Jason

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
I live on Links Rd about 5 min walk from you! What colour are you getting? Have you been to the race academy yet? I'm going Thursday 8th...... Jason
Very local then!

Titanium Silver Premium - you?

Not done race academy yet - tracking mine at Silverstone begining of November

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I am a regular visitor to Links Road:cool:

I'll keep a look out next time

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice!

It will be good to know some like minded car nuts.... With most of my previous cars I didn't know anybody like minded to go ragging with or enthuse with... For example: Le Mans, Goodwood breakfast clubs etc etc. Are you a golfer ZED or is it social?

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
It will be good to know some like minded car nuts.... With most of my previous cars I didn't know anybody like minded to go ragging with or enthuse with... For example: Le Mans, Goodwood breakfast clubs etc etc. Are you a golfer ZED or is it social?
my folks live in the area! my old dad will be confused if he sees another GTR.

plenty of car nuts on this board and plenty of opportunities to get together

check out the Events section for Club or Register meets; plus sometimes a few of us get together to organise more bespoke events, such as the forthcoming.................

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
I know what you mean Jason - be good to have another GTR owner local...only a few of us down Bournemouth/Poole way!

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Picked up my car on Thursday and the Ipod plays for a bit then will suddenly be lost by the car...really frustrating...has anyone else found this?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Went out and got a Ipod Classic 160gb solely for the car, 13300 songs later and all Album Artwork sorted.

No problems at all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Maybe its your taste in music Henry??????? Got my car last saturday and have been using the iphone and had no probs at all....... all comes up on the screen and seems very slick. How are you finding the car and the running in? Im up too 600 miles..... I'm off to goodwood breakfast club morning 1st November with some mates if you fancy it?

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Maybe its your taste in music Henry??????? Got my car last saturday and have been using the iphone and had no probs at all....... all comes up on the screen and seems very slick. How are you finding the car and the running in? Im up too 600 miles..... I'm off to goodwood breakfast club morning 1st November with some mates if you fancy it?
Lol probably right about my music...have switched to my old 60GB Ipod from the Touch and its working fine!

Just gone through 300 miles...loving it...Breakfast Club sounds good...2 days before my optimization!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts