GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Wondering what the guys in Ireland are doing for servicing their GT-R. Momentum Motorsport dont service any more which just leaves Charles Hurst Belfast as I see it. Are there other reputable organisations?

I am seriously considering driving mine to Litchfield near Cheltenham in the UK. Their 3 year service cost is less that 50% of Charles Hurst Belfast. £1500 v £700. Feels like a rip off. I can take a few days trip through Wales and return all inclusive with Ferry and Accomodation and Fuel for the same price (litte less) than Charles Hurst Belfast. Middlehurst in Liverpool is £1,100.

Wondering if any options on the island of Ireland?

Ronan

·
Registered
267 Posts
Servicing GTR in Ireland

Hi

Wondering what the guys in Ireland are doing for servicing their GT-R. Momentum Motorsport dont service any more which just leaves Charles Hurst Belfast as I see it. Are there other reputable organisations?

I am seriously considering driving mine to Litchfield near Cheltenham in the UK. Their 3 year service cost is less that 50% of Charles Hurst Belfast. £1500 v £700. Feels like a rip off. I can take a few days trip through Wales and return all inclusive with Ferry and Accomodation and Fuel for the same price (litte less) than Charles Hurst Belfast. Middlehurst in Liverpool is £1,100.

Wondering if any options on the island of Ireland?

Ronan
sorry to report that in the south of ireland the nissan garages wont service the gtr you must bring it to belfast .. and when the wall goes up that will be impossible lol.. i service the gtr myself and would not let anybody at it...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So

I went to litchfield in the end. Well worth it, even just to see the set up there which is amazing.

All in including fuel and time, I was actually quicker and 500 sterling cheaper than Nissan belfast. Overnight ferry to Liverpool (cabin to sleep) then 130 miles to litchfield, done by 430 and back for overnight ferry back to Dublin. All in was 1000 sterling. But of an adventure.

..,also a sneaky stage 4 upgrade when I was there .... ***x1f633;***55358;***56691;***x1f601;

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sorry Robert I didn't see the post, Rick's garage would have been the go to place. He left momentum to go out by himself, i'm surprised they didn't signpost you to him tbh

At least you got sorted though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts