GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way of checking if my r34 gtr is a v spec or not. It has the correct badges, v spec suspension carbon undertray etc. It is an import and original docs are in Japanese. Cheers steve

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too lazy for search
thought it was only uk v specs that had the cooling fins
went through Nissan data base at local dealer to find parts and they said chassis / model number related to a v spec. Should vin plate have the letter w stamped on it meaning v spec?

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,035 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm not too lazy to ban.

lol

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Steve, you're right. Check the model number. If its got a W in it then it's a V-Spec. If it's got a Q then it's normal.

eg: GGJPRWFR33ZDA =R33GTR Vspec

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looked through 8 pages of searches just thought the more knowledgeable people might be able to help. No offence was intended.
Someone who is interested in buying my car has said that a v spec car should have the suffix W after the chassis number. Just wondering whether it's all r34 or just uk or import

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers jags all cleared up and everything ok. Thought it was a seperate suffix. Thanks again problem solved

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sorry mate that link for the manual is wrong its not for a GTR even though the link said "R34 GTR manual" I have the manual on my computer PM me your email address and I will send you the R34 GTR PDF manual, there’s a table and chart on one of the first pages that will answer your question.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts