Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No, its always been like this!!

Votes: 6 26.1%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if its just me but the site seems alot quieter this last 12 months, what do people think?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
It's not changed much since I arrived in 2011.

R35 side has got a lot busier and Skyline side always fairly quiet as there are various forums out there, it's not exclusive here.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
only been here a few months so cant tell..

However the sites well viewable without even a basic membership, maybe make basic signup at least compulsory

loads browsing, but not posting as 295 guests

385 (90 members and 295 guests)

Nissan GT-R (80 Viewing)

Nissan Skyline (86 Viewing)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Glens nagging for the last 10 years has paid off and everyone uses the search button now lol

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
It seems to me that you get new members registering and then some of the old ones leave at about the same rate. Because you are aware of the names you used to see not being online any more then you think there is less activity.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Traffic hasn't dropped much in the last few years
I'd agree..

There's peaks and troughs and it all depends on whether there's a particularly readable thread going on or not!! I miss the days when threads about how awesome Perfect Touch were :rolleyes: or the one about the used oil coolers :chairshot or (just about) anything where Mycroft chipped in.

Good, AND fun, times which we will probably never see again. That said, there will be new 'Mycrofts', 'stu0x's and suchlike and new threads to grab our attention. As I said, the forum goes through spells of (relative) quiet and then goes ballistic in between :chuckle:

Its really nothing to be worried about!! Funnily enough, just looked at my join date and I'll now be in my 10th year......crikey, doesn't time fly?????

TT

·
Registered
228 Posts
Lol.. I was thinking only me that feel it quiet now!
Probably somebody need to bring a 'hot' topic to discuss.
Or perhaps the guys that had spam all the forum section to come back again, looooool.

Farid.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
But can someone help me answer these; lol
- What mods to get 500bhp in an R32 GTR
- Shall I buy a R32 GTR or R33 GTR
- Does a Y pipe affect warranty on a R35 GTR
- What turbo's shall I go for on a RB26DETT

Joking by the way, I've been on here far to long to know the answers to all of them :s

·
Registered
757 Posts
But can someone help me answer these; lol
- What mods to get 500bhp in an R32 GTR
- Shall I buy a R32 GTR or R33 GTR
- Does a Y pipe affect warranty on a R35 GTR
- What turbo's shall I go for on a RB26DETT

Joking by the way, I've been on here far to long to know the answers to all of them :s
If you listen carefully, by the time you got to "- What turbo's shall I go for on a RB26DETT" Glens head just exploded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts