GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That only an HPC or (Iain) can reset a flat tyre warning light ?

as some of you may know I picked up a puncture on the very last lap of the day on Sunday at Silverstone. Have sorted the tyre but still have the warning light on, have RTFM and it says need to contact Mr Nissan :(

·
Registered
270 Posts
That only an HPC or (Iain) can reset a flat tyre warning light ?

as some of you may know I picked up a puncture on the very last lap of the day on Sunday at Silverstone. Have sorted the tyre but still have the warning light on, have RTFM and it says need to contact Mr Nissan :(
Should be able to reset using the ecutek? Unless the sensor is U/S

·
Registered
130 Posts
My warning light came on the other day on start up, so i checked the tyres and sure enough one was down to 26psi, pumped it back up and after i'd driven to mates house and it had stood for an hr, warning light had gone off.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
If you have the ecuteck lead kit, you can do it through that and most diagnostic machines can reset the light. If your ever in the Birmingham area give me a shout and I'll do it for you free of charge buddy. 07973733441

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had the same on a slow puncture.
After blowing it up, the amber warning went off but if it goes too flat, even after replacing the tyre, you need to have it reset.

Luckily I bought a Cobb ECU programmer for a stage 1 / Stage 2 upgrade and this allowed me to reset any warnings.

How much to Nissan charge to reset?

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have the ecuteck lead kit, you can do it through that and most diagnostic machines can reset the light. If your ever in the Birmingham area give me a shout and I'll do it for you free of charge buddy. 07973733441
Cheers Bud

Not going that far "up North" but will be seeing Iain next month so he can reset it, but thanks for the offer;)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had the same on a slow puncture.
After blowing it up, the amber warning went off but if it goes too flat, even after replacing the tyre, you need to have it reset.

Luckily I bought a Cobb ECU programmer for a stage 1 / Stage 2 upgrade and this allowed me to reset any warnings.

How much to Nissan charge to reset?
No Idea as I wouldn't let Nissan near my car !!!:blahblah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts