GTR Forum banner

Is JDM DMG same as UK?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  EvolutionVI 
#1 ·
Quick question.

My friend brought round his 2008 JDM DMG car today, and it looked a distinctly different colour from my 2009 European spec DMG car. The JDM car looked a good bit darker, and so did its wheels. Can anyone throw any light on this!?

See less See more
#2 ·
wow, that is quite a difference!

Actually, I might have considered DMG if it had been that dark.

#5 ·
My daughter just came home and said, without prompting, "That other GTR that was here today was a great colour Dad".....???

I'm now convinced my car and my friend's are a quite different colour - any suggestions/explanations why? I must admit I'm a bit hacked off, as I have to admit the deeper DMG is actually better IMO!! Oh well, I guess in the overall scheme of things it doesn't really matter much....

Anyway, here are a few more shots, including one of mine in the same location when clean (as you can see it's very dirty today).....

P.S. Next time he's round I'll try to take some better pictures....

#6 ·
Maybe thats the reason as i saw a EU DMG,i was very happy to have Titanium.....DMG was allways on my "i like it list",but in the end after seeing it in reality i found it not dark enough....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.