GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking why is it when you buy a car less is more.. ie' new m3 and the m3 ci thing.. you get less but cost more. And the astin martin DB 9. and DB 9 gt thing.. you get less and pay more. like if i go to the chippy you get chicken and chips you get loads . but you pay more at kfc and get less. And the packy gimp would'nt let me off 2p. ****** .:mad: and when i got home it was so small im still fxxking hungry.....now im having cheesy beans on toast.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
And the packy gimp would'nt let me off 2p.
I suggest strongly as a new register member that you sincerely consider what you post and curb your'e racist comments thankyou.

·
6,821 Posts
Wrong thread in the wrong section . . or for the yank- Shit thread!!:smokin:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Pakistani.
I personally think that for someone to use that sort of name calling before even wondering what possible ethnic members there may be reading the post, takes an immature person

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Pakistani.

cheers. thats weird, i was told i look like the russian who fought 'rocky balboa' but i dont look like a pakistany. oh well.

I personally think that for someone to use that sort of name calling before even wondering what possible ethnic members there may be reading the post, takes an immature person
your thinking what im thinking?:chuckle:

·
Registered
588 Posts
wouldnt really say calling someone a paki is racist anyway, they even say it openly thats what they are so why make a big deal out of it?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
wouldnt really say calling someone a paki is racist anyway, they even say it openly thats what they are so why make a big deal out of it?
For what its worth, i think that it shows dis-respect casually slung around as an abbreviated form. More of the point i was making was that someone new to the forum should without thought include said name without the consideration that there maybe Pakistani members that dont take too kindly to it.
Besides, it is my opinion, which at the end of the day is all that counts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts