GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a DVD (£52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) all about GTR's. It covers the R32,33 and 34. By far the best coverage is of the R32, with back to back drag races and circuit tests of the different spec cars and also the more common tuners,Mines,Blitz etc. Theres also coverage of the Gr N and GrA cars.

On this DVD they talk about a model I didn't know existed, the "Nismo", which I think may be the car I own.

It has the Nismo front lip spoiler on the hood, a rear lip spoiler on the boot, it has no mesh grille in front of the intercooler and it also has "Nismo" on the 260kph speedo. To back all this up it has a Gold oval "Nismo Motorsport" sticker on the boot.

These differences are exactly what are shown on the DVD, but after speaking to Mike of Abbey Motor sport, he said that the Chassis no would start with a 2 if it was a real nismo. Is this correct? Mine starts with BNR3201xxxxx

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
I think the R32 GTR Nismo was just fitted witht the parts after production so it might not have a special Nismo plaque.

If anyone is interested I can get the Best Motoring GTR DVD fairly easy.....:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is the DVD in english? I know Prospec advertise one for sale. Is it the same one?? How much? Any info greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
DVD

Hi i bought dvd from Pro-spec for £52 very good dvd about R32 R33 R34 it's got the lot, speak to Shin prospec-ms.co.uk

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Inside, the Nismo cars didn't have climate control with the LCD display - they had sliders and push buttons like the S13 200SX. No rear wash/wipe or stereo controls on the dash either.

Phil

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obviously my car aint a Nismo then!!! I wish it was cos my LCD display on the Air Con has just gone for a burton!!! My car also has the rear wash wipe, so someone must have put all the goodies on afterwards.

Thanx for the info Phil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts