GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

Been to look at a BNR32 GTR for sale GATWICK USED CAR CENTRE : NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GTR ONE OF THE BEST AVAILABLE

Is that a fair price? The body really is immaculate, but there was a bit of vibration when taking up drive from rest, which the seller put down to Nismo engine mounts and the twin plate clutch. Smooth idle, no smoke and a sensible boost pressure of 1 bar...

C'mon what do you think?
PS I'm 33 years old so insurance isnt too scary:smokin:

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
If the tyres are new, why are the front and rears different?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dont know about that one. Will be having the car checked over by abbey motorsport before I buy. The tyres where brand new. What do you think about the price?
I spotted that the tyres where different.Have you been to see the car R32 Combat? if you have what did you think of it?

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Ive got a low mileage 94M for that money:thumbsup:

·
Registered
720 Posts
hi huskyman i would check out davew car before i went any further, as he is a respected trader on here and other forums so you can buy with confidence,
nothing against the other garage,but this guy (davew) buys and sells skylines for a living on skyline forums,you dont last long if you dont give quality or a good service,which he does

(just my opinion of course)

simon

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
I can also vouch for Dave, his GTR knowledge & his customer service:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Husky that GTR has been up for sale for an absolute age. i think its coming up to almost 2 years. Good GTR's dont hang around for long and for that not to have sold for that amount of time should set the alarm bells ringing. As per others i would check out Davew's before making any decisions or take a look at Newera and see if they have any.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Dave is a foreigner............he lives oop north!! :runaway:

ps: He does sell nice cars though :thumbsup:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and its c c c c c c cold up here too LOL!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and its c c c c c c cold up here too LOL!
It's been pretty cold down here too. I've been staying with family down on the south coast for the past week, loads of bleeding snow too. I've burnt tons of their wood and coal though, and they've been moaning about how hot it's been since I've been in charge of the fire.

:chuckle:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts