GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had a quote for a power fc and commander delivered from Japan for 75,000 / 345£ give or takea pound or 2.

This is for a R32 gtr and he tells me that he is willing to sell them at this price to all.

But is it a good price???

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
let us know if it arrives safelty/quickly

i'll want one at that price!!!

mook

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep

Have ordered 12 items from them and never had a problem except for the nismo 320 gauge but that was only becuase they had to wait for the thing to be made by nismo.

Never waited longer than 8 days for anything to arrive after i have been given the EMS tracking number

Any one who wants one can pm me and i will pass on the guys personal email address so you can contact Dong ( Guys name ) personally.

Regards

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
broken

Nope this will be the first FC i have ordered. I ordered lots of other parts from them but no Power FC, i have a standard puter

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I see now

Sorry Mook i see what your asking now. :lamer:

Sorry i forgot about the questions when i first tried the PFC. That was out of another car to try so i could deside if i wanted one. I was going to buy that one but the asking price was a bit on the high side for an old unit and i returned to the owner, hence why i looked around and got the 75,000 yen price, and asked you guys if that was a good price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts