GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010, NISSAN, GT-R, COUPE 2009 3.8 BLACK EDITION 2DR AUTO with sat nav £39,995

Was going to take a look this is the price about right?

2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, 19,500 miles, Black Lthr and Pearl Suede with Red Trim. Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth Phone Kit, Ipod Connection, RadioCD, Bose, Milltek Y Pipe Exhaust, Standard Exhaust Also Included, Cobra Tracking Device, Air conditioning, Bi Xenon Lighting System, Climate Control, Multi function steering wheel, Heated seats, Privacy Glass, Park distance control, Sports seats, CD, Electrically adjustable seats, Computer, ABS, Headlight washers, Full Nissan Service History, Just Serviced, New Discs and Pads 2k Miles Ago, Changed to AP Racing Discs, and Carbonetic C Spec Pads, Warranty Until March 2013

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
If its a proper MY 2010 as described then its a fair price if the tyres are in good nick. Has it been remapped at all ? Have you asked ??

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
No remap needed for the Y pipe alone but it will run rich ( absolutely nothing to worry about but covers the rear end in crud after a run ) and a remap will optimize everything. Worth checking as many who fit a Y pipe usually get a remap at some stage.

A proper MY2010 has a 12 in the chassis number

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi. Can confirm this is my car. Car hasn't been mapped, and is a 2010 model confirmed by 12 in the vin.

Any questions, give me a shout or drop the dealer a call.

Cheers

Kris

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi thanks for that mate, I know the dealer well but he is away on a stag lol, take it fsh, how many owners? Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi mate. I'm the second owner, tyres have 6mm all
Round (according to nobles when serviced 2 weeks ago). Hadn't realised Ross as away. Andrew is around though.

Edit to add full nissan history inc running in and optimisations.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for that kris, he is away till Monday I'll drop in and see him next wk sometime, I did admire the viper stripes didn't realise it was this one for sale lol

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
^^ Its good to talk ! Thats a result and makes the decision to buy it a bit easier being able to talk to the previous owner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts