GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ooo Matron !
2,009 Posts
Anyone else out there got a boss who’s a complete short arse twat?
My last boss I found to be very intelligent and not at all short. My current boss is a big lad (so not a short arse) but I've not decided as to the other matter yet.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
Anyone else out there got a boss who’s a complete short arse twat?
Over the years I've had many of these. The measure of their vertical distance (or lack of) doesn't always correspond with just how big of a twat these Boss' are to others....But ar$e$, YEP massive ar$e$ they all were!

Out of curiosity, Why'd you ask Bud?:nervous:

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well.
Somebody who doesn’t appreciate what you do for the benefit of the business, and seems to try to trivialise everything you do do. The truth is, the business is ****ed without you. I know everyone is expendable, but it don’t work too good no more. I’m feeling very stressed out by the little ****. And I think I need to find another job, which won’t be difficult at all. It’s like a league of gentlemen most of the time. “We don’t get too many of your sort around here” sort of thing. I’m very good at what I do, and I’ve taken on more and more work over the years, which was appreciated. I made the mistake of pointing out that I’m not being paid anything for the extra responsibility, and the little **** turned on me. Like it’s his own personal piggy bank, which it isn’t. I don’t want to run the blood and guts routine, but he’s been asking for it. You know when someone in America decides to go to work and shoot everyone? You think what a complete mental case? He’s not a mental case. He’s a victim of years of bullying. He woke up that morning and decided he doesn’t care what happens to him anymore, and all those ***** are going to die today. Crazy I know, but he had a point :chuckle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts