GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Banzai mag is out in Smiths and has both the top speed run which Ronnie won and the runway skyline day featured in it.

I wouldn't buy it if you want to learn a lot but if you'd like to see just how good looking we all are there are some mug shots.:smokin:

and a few figures about 0-whatever times...

cheers
Steve

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Yeah, I picked a copy up from my local spar. The artile on the Runway day was good, plus if you get a magnifying glass I can just see myself in the group photo :D lol

The rest of the mag sucks, it was like max power had thrown up on a load of Japanese cars.

Rob

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
There are 2 articles in the magazine worth (?) looking at;
The Richard Beaumont organised event and the Skyline event.

I wouldn't be too harsh on the magazine after all it's mostly read by wanna-be supercar owners. And, like any of the other similar magazines, I guess it achieves its goal.

Nice pics though:)

John

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I agree with slippery 4. Yeah the two articles on the skyline meet and the top speed day were good, but the rest of the magazine wasnt all that clever.

Rob

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
too true chaps, but it was worth the money to see Alan's pose by his cooler than Ice big white 'un.
nice one Alan !!

I notice they still got in a piccy of the front end of Paul's 34 with the Massey frerguson body kit on the front end.... most unfair.:(

nice to see Ronnie absolutely destroyed all comers at the top speed day as well !!

/Steve

·
Registered
335 Posts
PAULS MASSEY!

Just did not want everyone to know that was a bayside blue bumper!
DOH
Let the cat out of the bag:smokin:

·
Registered
905 Posts
It's a shame the editor of JPC cant tell the difference between an Integra Type R and a CRX del sol though isn't it?

Still both are worth a read....and spot some very nice skylines in both..:D

page 23

·
Registered
840 Posts
Glad u like'd the 200SX Top Speed Challenge, twas a good day(if a little chillie )
And no fair, I'd only owned my mota for a month (hence only mod was a Decat pipe) and came 23rd. At the next 1 I'll have a little "Ronnie beating trick up my sleave" .................................................................
I'm gonna burst his tyres ;) :D, seriously tho, at least it was a Nissan that won, that bloody cossie came close.

BTW I was the black 200sx shredding my Tyres at the back : )

Hi to all
Bye to all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts