GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, I have the car :clap::clap:... oh what a long journey it was from Duesseldorf...
1160 km in one day...
Will post some pictures later maybe, although it looks same as all the other Ultimate silver Black editions :p
From what I've seen now, car is A BEAST!!!:bowdown1::bowdown1:
Still haven't pushed it hard, I am a "Running-in freak", less then 3500 RPM all the time (it hasn't seen even 3501 RPM till 1000 kms), after 1000, I pushed it to 4500 couple of times... I really want to run it in properly...:cool:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Great news. Hope you enjoy it after all you went through to get it. And you've passed me already in miles to optimisation.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great news. Hope you enjoy it after all you went through to get it. And you've passed me already in miles to optimisation.
As I have 370 km to the HPC in Wien (Austria), I can actually make around 400km more, and then to the first Optimisation :wavey:
I am trying to arrange it for some time next week!:cool:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Selling? I newer was selling her... You mixed something mate :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Finally, I have the car :clap::clap:... oh what a long journey it was from Duesseldorf...
1160 km in one day...
Will post some pictures later maybe, although it looks same as all the other Ultimate silver Black editions :p
From what I've seen now, car is A BEAST!!!:bowdown1::bowdown1:
Still haven't pushed it hard, I am a "Running-in freak", less then 3500 RPM all the time (it hasn't seen even 3501 RPM till 1000 kms), after 1000, I pushed it to 4500 couple of times... I really want to run it in properly...:cool:
CHEERS and GZ!!! :clap:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
congratulation mate,long trip and a lot of troubles with your dealer,but im glad it worked out for you in the end.

best regards
Alex

PS: Push it sometimes:wavey:,it doesnt matter really,as long as your not going full throttle all the time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts