GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I had a R33 GTR, I am now pretty chuffed to say I am picking up the following this W/E :
GTR R 34 VPEC 2001 UK Spec only 9k miles in immaculate condition running 425 bhp, bright red with nismo alloys. I will keep my 350Z for a while for everday use. Once bitten forever smitten.

·
Registered
225 Posts
2001 UK spec, does that mean it aint one of the 80 supplied by Middlehurst? Only 9k miles, what a sweet find - can I ask where you found it and what you paid for it?

Get some pics up asap to dude!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R34 UK Spec

Yes it is a UK supplied one, I paid 35k for it which I feel is well worth it considering it is totally mint & totally respected, It was advertised in Top Marques, I will post some pics next week.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh sorry bud, I thought all the UK ones where 1999 year models? £35k is a nice price for a such a mint low miler. Hope I can find one like that when I'm ready to look - jealous as hell dude, cant wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Bright red with nismo alloys.......... Puuuuuurrrrrrrrr :D

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
pip said:
Yes it is a UK supplied one, I paid 35k for it which I feel is well worth it considering it is totally mint & totally respected, It was advertised in Top Marques, I will post some pics next week.
Hello Pip I also live in Wimborne.
I have a Yellow 33.
I will pop down to see you then soon.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
R34

Tony/ Mark you can book your exitic holidays i,m back, see you all soon. **** we can meet up during the next couple of weeks, the car looks nothing like the Tommy K34, I will post pics early next week, be ready for it.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
pip said:
Tony/ Mark you can book your exitic holidays i,m back, see you all soon. **** we can meet up during the next couple of weeks, the car looks nothing like the Tommy K34, I will post pics early next week, be ready for it.
Ok Pip no problem.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
You might not be able to answer this, but was this car used at the 2001/2 Birmigham Motor show?

I recall, and have pics of a R34 UK-Spec with Nismo LMGT3 wheels. Also had a HKS exhaust, and HKS sticker on the bootlid.

Same car possibly?...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts