GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a long time ????

Waiting 18 months for the day to arrive that is

and to feel like im feeling right now :clap: dont know if im going to be able to sleep lol :clap:

Picking my GTR up in the morning @ 0930hrs :thumbsup:

My Shell V Power Club card is going to be dusted off after 18 months of driving a Corsa & a 207cc after selling my FQ360 to help pay for my GTR :thumbsup:

Roll on the morning :clap:

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Mate, you are going to have a great day.

Don't forget your favourite tunes.

And we all know you are going to get over 3.5k revs:D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks lads :thumbsup: Good idea about the tunes ....didnt think of that ...ta :thumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think one of the best things about getting a new car is planning the CD that you are gonna play. Then playing it in the car and seeing if how you thought you would feel is the same as how you are actually feeling at that moment in time.

My 911 was sweet child o mine. The GTR was Kano Ps & Qs.

Kp

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ive chosen my Tunes / Transferred the Money / Faxed the Insurance cover note / Charged my Camera battery / Listed all the things the Dealer might want to sell me and ready with my answer ....lol / Ive got my Zele Light kit on the table ready for when I get home to fit it ....have I forgotton anything :nervous:

CJ

·
Registered
640 Posts
Have a look at the on line manual so when the dealer says 'do you want me to show you how to use anything on the car', you can go 'no give me the keys and bye......' !
Have fun tomorrow, post pics!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have a look at the on line manual so when the dealer says 'do you want me to show you how to use anything on the car', you can go 'no give me the keys and bye......' !
Have fun tomorrow, post pics!!!
Great Idea ....lol

CJ

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Enjoy your new motor had mine 2 months now just keeps getting better

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My 18 month wait is over :clap: Collected my GTR this morning and it is now sitting at Home tucked away safe :thumbsup:

What a Car :thumbsup: Id nearly forgotton how good it is even with keeping under the 3.5 revs

The Sat Nav is spot on :clap::thumbsup: and the car feels quality in every way :thumbsup: oh and the exhaust sounds pretty good although its been a while since I heard one, I may still consider a Y pipe just need to hear the two together to hear the difference, apparently this current crop of GTRs do sound a bit different to earlier cars ??????

My handover took from 0930hrs through too 1400hrs :runaway: Bl....dy Insurance company didnt get my docs to me in time so ended up asking them the previous day to send PDF file to dealer which they didnt!! only a front copy of Insurance cover so when im at dealership they wouldnt release without a PDF file, so I was on the phone to Admiral pleading with them to send PDF of my Insurance so the dealership would release my car !!!! I thought at one stage I would have to go home and pick up another day :bawling: Got there in the end :clap: Its all behind me now :thumbsup:

Hopefully it will stop raining for tomorrow .....lol :blahblah:

CJ :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh I forgot when I picked my GTR up on the 23rd Sept West Way had 10 x GTRs waiting all still with protection on and Newcastle delivery notes on the windows waiting for lucky owners to collect, I guess September deliverys or perhaps some for October :thumbsup:

Loving the GTR and I cant fault the colour its blinding in the Sun light. :clap::thumbsup:

CJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts