GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a call on the 12th saying that my car had made it to the U.K. my face just went :eek::eek::eek::eek:
it was like the best new's i'd ever heard...

the wait becomes even more tedious as i am not taking delivery until 2nd march, at least i can sleep with ease that it's somewhere in the U.K...

LET THE COUNT-DOWN BEGIN !!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Congrats mate :chuckle: I know the feeling well :chuckle: Only problem is :mad: You are going to LOVE it :chuckle: Great machine :bowdown1: A Smile on your Face car if ever there was one :chuckle::chuckle:

I washed and polished mine today, it needed it badly after driving it during all this crap weather:mad: Looks so pretty again :thumbsup:

CJ

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chose reg today :cool:
picking it up on the 5th march...NOT LONG 2 GO :p

·
Registered
199 Posts
i got a call on the 12th saying that my car had made it to the U.K. my face just went :eek::eek::eek::eek:
it was like the best new's i'd ever heard...

the wait becomes even more tedious as i am not taking delivery until 2nd march, at least i can sleep with ease that it's somewhere in the U.K...

LET THE COUNT-DOWN BEGIN !!!
Hear, Hear!

I have arranged collection of mine on March 10. Hope it is on the same boat as yours :)

Insurance, reg number, pre-delivery detailing all arranged -can't wait.

It's almost like waiting the birth of kids :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hear, Hear!

I have arranged collection of mine on March 10. Hope it is on the same boat as yours :)

Insurance, reg number, pre-delivery detailing all arranged -can't wait.

It's almost like waiting the birth of kids :D
ask the dealer to send you some pic's of it when it arrives. mine was bought to the HPC yesterday.i recieved photo's earlier today. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You get to choose your reg? What do you mean?
they give you a selection or normal registrations that you can choose for the car. it is a service which is offered with most manufacturers if not all.
makes the whole process seem that extra bit more personal.

·
Registered
199 Posts
ask the dealer to send you some pic's of it when it arrives. mine was bought to the HPC yesterday.i recieved photo's earlier today. :thumbsup:
Got word two days ago that my GT-R has arrived at the HPC :D

It is all beginning to feel real now :)

Won't bother with the pics. Gurcharn at Elite Detailing is going to do his magic on the paintwork - HPC isn't going to touch it - the day before I collect it.

The first time I see it I want to see the car at its best.

I can wait a couple of weeks :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.