GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...again.

No, not by those septics off the telly, but by Abbey Motorsport.

Following my little incident on the Nordschleife in April - *feeble cough*, Abbey Motorsport have pulled out all the stops, as usual, and got me back on the road.

Basically, the 500+ bhp engine and other assorted gucci items from my car have been re-shelled. I took the opportunity (and the insurance money, lol) to have an R34 GT-R six speed - keeping 33 diffs, clutch/flywheel, rear APs to match the fronts, Tein Flex with EDFC, cage, TSC (cheers Andy) etc, etc, etc........far too much to list.

First run out was a few months ago for the GTROC at the ASDA charity event at Bruntingthorpe in August, the Nordschleife (!!!) and Spa on the 27th /28th of August, the National Skyline day at Donington in September and finally Oulton Park in November. Then it was back into Abbey to touch up the paintwork and final fettling - seemed a waste to paint it before five track days. I didn't want to post until it was finished and I could take a posh pic or two.

I want to say "Big Thanks" to Tony, Mark & Scott at Abbey for everything that they did that weekend in Germany/Belgium - including fixing all the other cars that broke. To Sarah for sorting the reg docs etc. Many thanks to all the blokes that worked on the car at Abbey, especially Will and Simon, and another mention for Mark for dealing with the insurance direct.

I picked it up yesterday and gave it a bit of a wash this morning.

I have to keep this one on the blacktop 'cos Mark says that he won't build me another one. lol

:D

:smokin:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Thats a sexy car,color&wheels:thumbsup:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Very Nice m8 - sounds nicely "run in" now :D

Rog

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.

Sometimes I worry about you Mook!

Looks bloody lovely mate. What size & offset are the wheels?
They are 19" x 9.5". I think the offset is 12.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Looks stunning :clap:

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Thanks everyone.

Sometimes I worry about you Mook!

They are 19" x 9.5". I think the offset is 12.
Just for you ollam69

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Look's superb:clap: UK spec as well:cool:

Just needs some chrome indicator bulbs in the front, rather than the fried eggs;)

Dave:thumbsup:

·
6,817 Posts
Looks pure sex Mol.
Der Ring wartet auf dich mein Freund . . .:bowdown1:

Fantastic car, you also got new brakes?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts