GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
You been skiving off again?
Wow, that does look particularly mirror like....you just want to be hoping the weather is nice for when you take it to work tomorrow!

Sooz is going to have an easy job for chrimbo presents isn't she? Mug with GTR photo...mousemat with GTR photo etc etc!

·
6,821 Posts
That's what I call a clean job, the rims look cleaner then factory:chuckle:

Very nice car.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
It's a good job you think of your car as female else it would have read

'I've been polishing....

Gave the old fella a well deserved polish !'

Then again, being that you've had the afternoon off that probably what you've spent half the time doing anyway... :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Nice to see this car again :D :D

Modern little cameras don't always take great pics, unfortunately. Try shooting it as the sun's going down, in an area without a lot of shade... Shooting from a distance with a bit of Zoom cam work too. I find GT-R's look best when shot from an imaginary line going diagonally across the car... Turn the front wheels to face the camera too.

Hope this helps.

Seeing it again almost makes me wish I could have kept your car for myself, lol!! - Good to see it's got a good home and is as loved, if not more loved than by the previous Japanese owner.. :D

Miguel.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Migeul, some useful tips there. Bloke I sit next to is selling his D70 Nikon which the better half is interested in....tash is borrowing it to get some properly nice pics of the R34, as you suggest, with the sun going down. G and I have talked about getting his R32 and the R34 together on a nice day and getting some arty pics done by 'er indoors
Nice to see G though, you are quite happy with the car and haven't felt the need to get on the slippery tuning slope. Those Steel R34 turbo's WERE just ornaments for the living room yeah?

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used Autoglym shampoo, super resin polish, spray detailer, spray fast glass, tyre spray, alloy spray, vinyl & plastic spray and finally motorbike cleaner to shine the exhaust up....LOL, yep I've got shares in Autoglym.

There's a guy on here who sells proper valeting polishes etc isnt there ? Anyone know his username ?

Steve - Of course, the best wheels for a Skyline, you know that :) Just wished they were 18's ! We might have to try our wheel deal again in the future.

Miguel - Yep she's certainly loved mate, like a spoilt kid....gets anything she wants :)

Ben - Yep those new turbo's were my new matching ashtrays ;) Along with the other box full of goodies waiting to go on over the winter ! Nearly time to put the old girl to bed for a few months.

Car's defo a girl....too feisty ! (I'm due a flaming from the girls on here now aren't I....was just kiddin ok ;) )

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Bloke doing car care products? Never heard of him

Alex Creasey
seriousperformance.co.uk

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
think the hint is in the sign off lol

News - Serious Performance
The UK's No1 Car care and detailing supplier:
Klasse, Poorboy's World, P21S, Harly Wax, Clearkote, Four Star, Meguiars, Collinite, Prima, Aquatouch Microfibre, Hosecoil Washdown Systems, SP Products, Sonus and many more!

Naah...probably aint him

·
Registered
656 Posts
:thumbsup: Looking good Giles.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
G mate, might me a mines VX exhaust but check the dimensions...yo aint going to be getting respect in the hood with that pipe. Until you are going to be fitting yo limited edition DC size 8 up the pipe you is nobody...sort it homeboy

Picture removed at request of Snowfiend.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL ! :chuckle:

I know...I know....the Mines Exhaust, as lovely as it is, just aint offensive enough.

Still debating on exhausts.....thinking maybe Blitz Nur or HKS Hiper....I need to hear them for myself first though...still worried about the alleged motorway 'cabin boom' of the Blitz.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Cabin boom???

Like you are bothered (am i bovverd?) about the reduction in NVH properties in your skyline. Did you buy it for its refinement? I think not...

Tsk...it's right going to mess up the 7.1 surround sound..not

You know you aren't going to be happy until it makes a 'gods bowel disorder' noise. Ok, maybe your neighbours won't love you but...such is life

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Considering I leave for work before 6am in the mornings, I dont think my neighbours will be too happy nah ! Ok I dont use it everyday but still.

Do a search one here, a few dudes have said Blitz NUR can give you a pounding headache after a motorway blat. I wanna hear it for myself really.....it cant be loads louder then the Side exit I had on the R5, surely ?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Fair enough...but you reckon the R34 exhaust is loud? We been to snowdome and back and, yes, (chortle) on full chat it makes some noise but rest of the time its pretty restrained. Nothing too offensive..
I see what you mean about the neighbours....pretty quiet street.

As for the R5...lol...that was comedy....I bet the neighbours are so glad we moved out lol. That was an offensive exhaust lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts