1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ,
i need some help as im not getting no luck with this
last year about xmas time i ordered myself a full z-tune kit off here from
Empire AERO from austrailia . now the thing is he doesnt answer his phone or reply to his e-mail's no more and has took $2800 of my hard earned money and ripped me off .
does anyone on here know him or can anyone tell me what action i can take
as its a lot of money to me .

:mad:

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
What's thier username and can you post a link to the for sale ad?

Mook

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
sorry to hear that mate, it seems its the month of ripping people off with me getting ripped off by a user on here also. (may add he is now a band user)

Is this person you purchased off a trader on here?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the username was smokeme and it was last december time .
he wasn't a trader on here but is/was a trader on the ozzie forum .

this is his shop
..:: EMPIRE AERO ::.. -
seemed genuine but hey .

i hope no one else gets ripped off.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hi

I purchased the R34 Nismo sideskirts off him around the same time and had no problem with communication or delivery. I did however use Paypal for payment.

But now that you mention it he did not reply to a mail i sent him about something else a couple of months ago. May send another mail and see if he replies.

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
you didn't order them off him off here as you only joined in April

you bought them via the ozzie forum surely?

mook

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i did but i forgot my old username and password .
only found out about him from the ozzie forum when i googled his name .
this is in no way anything to do with this forum its my own fault ive been ripped off and seems like a few other people have been ripped off as well with silvia bits and such .

no blame attached at all to gtroc its just a heads up to anyone who might be tempted with this .

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Ok im guessing it will be too late to file a complaint with paypal however if you paid with paypal using a credit card then it would be worth contacting your card company.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
It says this on his website

" Clients from countries such as the U.K, USA, New Zealand and even Europe "

his geography skills are obviously lacking....

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, just need a bit of advice,
ive been to the police today and have told them what has happened and theyve been very helpfull and have told me to do certain things regarding e-mail's and such ,which i have and i have everything on record .
ive got an appointment with the officer next week so hopefully something can be done about this theiving bastard .

if anyone can help me with what else can be done with this theif please feel free to pm me.

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
pm me some details and I'll happily paste them into an email to the guy... as I have just emailed him asking about items in his shop and he took the bait - has responded:mad::eek::lamer:

Something like...well, first of all, before quoting me, would you explain why...!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Why has it taken you more than 8 months to post this up ?

Is there any answer from his shop when you call ?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I emailed him at 12pm and he just replied back, so he is obviously answering his emails.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey guys, ive received an email from him today so will now wait and see what happens.

Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 10:25 AM

hey, i honestly put thru payment weeks ago now , online.

i thought everything was ok till i got back today, i couldnt check my emails as i can only check them on my laptop. and have receievd about 4 from u just today alone

it is a public holiday here today, but i will go to my bank tomoro morning (hopefully theyre open until midday) and chase it up, its all on my bank statement so it shouldnt be a drama for them to see whats happend, the money hasnt bounced back so im not sure what the go is.

i swear to u on my life u will get ur money next week, have u still got the GTR? ill send u somethin for it.

thanks

well maybe GTROC rules the world
but i did get a similar message on the 7th june hopefully it'll be sorted this time.

cheers guys

1 - 20 of 20 Posts