:)

:(

:)

:(

:bawling:

:bawling:

Once I get to the point where I start to ask "is this still for sale"

I'm actually serious so don't :banned: me

oh and I'm being forced to cycle to work 5 days a week instead of 2. Either that or I use my wifes corsa

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You out of wanting a supra now then mate?
I'm always tinkering with the idea of a Supra or a well build rx7, more so the rex as I enjoy the roads up north but the gtr is the main goal. I regretted selling that last one.
I can hold of this time for the right gtr though.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hahaha I feel for you mate! We have a second car that I won't even drive because I love my 32 so much :D

Wait for the right one, it took me months!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Vendor
12,676 Posts
we can get you one from Japan?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are still really nice uk spec ones available so I would like to see what becomes available first. I see a newly imported stock one goes for around 10k but I'm after a good spec one around 500+hp

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Depends on what you want for your £10k. personaly I don't think you will get much espec a 500bhp car, unless its a dog

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends on what you want for your £10k. personaly I don't think you will get much espec a 500bhp car, unless its a dog
I didn't say my budget was 10k! but there have been at least 4 really clean high spec ones go for less than 10k that I know off.
I'm sure somebody will pay the money you are asking for your car though eventually

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
I didn't say my budget was 10k! but there have been at least 4 really clean high spec ones go for less than 10k that I know off.
I'm sure somebody will pay the money you are asking for your car though eventually
Didn't know if you were looking for a Supra or a GTR ?

Already had an offer of £18k :D

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
R35? There's one in the for sale section for 32k = bargain!

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Tbh even if I had that money I'd buy something else
What are you after then bud? Just incase I spot a good one on my travels round the net :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
R32/33 gtr. If I was going to spend over 30+k I would find myself in a Noble
sweet, if i spot one on me travels, i shall post up

1 - 20 of 51 Posts