GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I don't know what to say about this car other then you guys must take a look. It's a widebody kit R33 with R34 front, maybe it could be an R33 GTS-t for all I know. Maybe it's very odd but looking at it I have to give props to the costume work and the interior. Not of my taste to let it be said, looks complete like NFSU :confused: They should've focused a wide rear insted of a wide front, well from all I know it could be a FWD Honda Civic under it :runaway:

Take a look: Putfile - skyline 75

·
Registered
109 Posts
it looks terrible from my point of view, but props for thw job.

And looking the rear windows it looks really like an R33 :( , not a Integra or Civic , oh well lets hope its not :runaway:

·
Registered
186 Posts
i'm affraid it is.. it's an r33 with the r34 front end... sadly... the owner and creator of that thing should be in jail... that a crime
:mad:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can't stand the R33 with a 34 front. Admittedly I haven't even looked at the link, but the lines of the car just don't go together so think I'll give it a miss :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
looks like a lot of $$ and time went into it, but that is not for me.
No disrespect.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Saw the car earlier this year at that very show in Punches Town. Have to say it doesn't look any better from a distancve either! Regardless, you have to admire the work and time and effort that went into it, even if it's not to everyone's taste

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Would be perfect for me,so i dont need to push away the snow with a snowshovel,i could only drive to the entry of my shop and back,perfect:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Bag

What a bag of sh1t.

Thats a bit strong isnt it? Calling someone elses car 'Sh1t'.

Its nice people do things out of the box sometimes, I guess I would have been better if he had a stage 1 tune and a rip-off copy bodykit and post pictures up afte he'd washed and polished it, then he'd get 'thats nice' comments.

Mad car for sure, but 'sh1t', no I dont agree.

Andy

·
Registered
504 Posts

Its nice people do things out of the box sometimes, I guess I would have been better if he had a stage 1 tune and a rip-off copy bodykit and post pictures up afte he'd washed and polished it, then he'd get 'thats nice' comments.

Andy
Completely agree with that!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
It is a R33 GTS-T,here it is in its 1st incarnation

and the way it is now

It won top awards at both Max Power live and 100% Modified this (biggest modified car show here), it wins the 'different' award if nothing else,1 of the guys who helped put it together is on here too,Ill get him along to say a few words.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
it's certainly no worse than the do luck r33 GTR.....

quality of the job looks okay, just not sure about the result, fair play for being different!

Simon

·
Registered
2,038 Posts

Andy
I think it's absolutely awful - it looks ridiculous.

Maybe I'd think differently if I was flogging body kits and the like to that market though ;)

Phil

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
What a bag of sh1t.
I agree with Andy Barnes saying that it's a bag of sh1t does seem a bit harsh, especially when some of the people connected with it are part of this forum..

Why not simply state that it's not to your taste?!?

Personally it's not to my taste either, but I can appreciate the work and effort that has gone into it..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts