GTR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Not my cuppa tea but each to their own, would be a VERY boring world if we all liked the same things !

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I reckon with a less intrusive bodykit, in fact a very low profile kit, and some tasteful wheels with a good offset, it would actually look quite good. I like the colour, and the fact that someone has put a lot of time into putting it together nicely.
I dont recall too many people slagging off the R324. The original BeeR324 is lovely and so is sideway's on here. Some people take cars to the extreme like that because they love that type of attention. Fair play, because they know they will always get the negative comments aswell.

·
Registered
663 Posts
each to their own really. different people have different ideas for different things. this is a purpose built show car and thats what it is ment to do !! to show off and to be stand out from the rest gettting noticed!! if its a private car then dont think many people will be going this extreme as its impracticle for everyday use. Still I do find it a bit OTT to be honest and not my tast but I will defo look at it if I see it in a show as it does do what it design to do SHOW car!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong here.......I think they have grafted a Datsun race lower front splitter onto its air dam.I'm almost certain.The Japanese 240-Z track cars in the late 70's used one just like that.
.......Vinny:squintdan

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
dont think it looks too bad although the more you look at it the more you think maybe not
nice work done though something that probably one in the world of hats off to that.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Apart from the body kit, I quite like it. Have always liked the R34 front end, not so the rear end. I prefer the R33 rear end so to combine the two gets my thumbs up. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for all the comments lads, good and bad but we were starting up our bodyshop and it is a demo car of what we are able to build. For the record we have dyno sheets to prove the the GTS engine ran 453bhp with 454 lbs torque so its not all show however the car doesn't drive anywhere anymore, its parked up outside the shop mostly.

Thanks again to Ben from GTC for the bonnet and Gar for the abflug front bumper !

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Not my cup of tea but someones spent aload of dosh on that.The front wasn`t to bad, but the rear - Speechless,whats gone on there. Its not as bad as that thing that Nemesis Performance built a few years ago though that really was ..................

21 - 35 of 35 Posts