GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We definitely have to arrange another of these drives.

It will have to be in October, best time of year seeing our past outings there.

The main hurdle would be coming up with a date that would suit everyone.

Has to be a week-day, and we have to start off nice and early.

So who is up for it and what day is best for you? 21~23 will be no good for me.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
I'm up for this but won't be able to make it till after 10th October.
The E30 M3 is just about done now and should be ready by then, or maybe I'll just pull out the rex and anihalate you all on that touge... well, perhaps with the exception of Mr. Itoh if he pulls out all the stops and puts on S tyres, muah! :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would be sooooo down for something like that, but I can't do weekdays.

Are there any red calendar days in October?
If there is, that would be my only opportunity.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gold Digger, red calendar days won't be any good as there would be way too many tourists and sunday drivers on the roads up there. HAS to be a weekday, try to make it, its worth it!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I might be able to make it! I would just need to know the exact date a couple weeks in advance so that I can get the day off!

·
Registered
331 Posts
The E30 M3 is just about done now and should be ready by then, or maybe I'll just pull out the rex and anihalate you all on that touge... well, perhaps with the exception of Mr. Itoh if he pulls out all the stops and puts on S tyres, muah! :D
NOTE TO ALL: I don't let NON-skylines pass me, your car might be faster but with all the stereo junk in my car’s trunk and this year I will have a bigger cooler in the back seat, the car will be heavier. You’ll get shoved into the bushes! Who wants a little white paint on their pretty little car?
But really, last year was great fun; this year I actually have tires with traction. I’m hoping I’m not playing war games when you want to do the drive. Too bad this year I will not have the opportunity to pass the Purple R34 like I did last year, GET SUM!
JP

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
How about 19th October (Monday) guys?

I'm also not keen on 21-23rd Oct - as we have to get up to Ebisu to race the next event with the TGR Prelude :D.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
You guys make me sick. I wish you all the best. If anyone is even slightly considering this, you better go. It is super fun, perhaps you call this even the Izu Togue Super Battle, or something with the word SUPER. I wish I was still there ya'll.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Paul I just read this after sending you an email. Ensure i'm not dropping it off during the week of the 19th, or someone else will have to do it. The only way i'm missing this is if i'm being ordered to play war games, i'm taking the whole week off otherwise. OK, now i'm off to work.
JP

You guys make me sick. I wish you all the best. If anyone is even slightly considering this, you better go. It is super fun, perhaps you call this even the Izu Togue Super Battle, or something with the word SUPER. I wish I was still there ya'll.

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Paul, it's about time you flew over and had a visit. You know you're always welcome to stay with us. And my RX-7 is sat here waiting for you.
We can put some S tyres on it - and you won't be able to make it slide at anything less than insane speeds. Come on over - We missyou buddy :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just found out, the week of the 19th is no good. :mad:
how about the end of september?:shy:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts