GTR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,028 Posts
Scott & Emma,

After seeing the car this weekend, it looks brilliant. A great colour, very well done. The engine bits, carbon bits and the wheels suit it perfectly. Fantastic.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Congratulations Scott on seeing the project through and winning best R32.
I just somehow knew in my bones you were going to do it!!!
Congratulations on you, Emm& Bump. Now that was a surprise!

Regards,

ross and penny

·
Registered
51 Posts
Uber

That is just magnificent - the colour works incredibly well and as you say shows the lines off.

You must be very happy.

Now - what next.........

Cheers

Glenn

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Wow, that looks fantastic. Must be one of the tidiest R32s ever. :bowdown1:

Sorry if I've missed it elsewhere in the thread, but what colour did you go for? It looks great, especially with the wheels, they really set it off.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, Scott, as everyone has said, the colour and the whole subtle effect is stunning. Just what you envisaged, I think. Sorry couldn't make JAE, but I look forward to seeing it in the flesh soon.
Do Jun do carbon fibre baby seats...?
Cheers m8,
Clive.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Peter, Iain, Ross, Tim, Clive + all the others.

Thanks very much for all the kind words. :D

I have just returned from a weeks holiday in south Wales with the Missus and J5. It was intended as a last minute holiday to chill out before Emma is due with our first baby in a few weeks. It was also a cunning plan I schemed up to go driving ;) :D. I had an awesome time hacking down some of the Welsh roads, and really brought home how much I have missed not driving my car.:D

It was also a good opportunity to get to know the car intimately, and draw up a list of teething problems I'd like looked at when it goes back for the window re-fit and roof paint. Mind you, the list so far consists of, fix the folding mirrors, which is a pretty minor fault considering everything has been stripped from the car.

While I was away I also managed to get some nice shots of the car, some will be heading straight to Mr Creed for the '08 GTROC calendar.:smokin: :smokin:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
While I was away I also managed to get some nice shots of the car, some will be heading straight to Mr Creed for the '08 GTROC calendar.:smokin: :smokin:
Ohhh yehhhh:chuckle:

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Okay,

Here are a few more photos:

And just for you Simon:

Many thanks for the Carbon bits, and the door trims look awesome!!!!:smokin: :smokin:
Cheer Simon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

101 - 120 of 142 Posts