GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very clean Scott

Very clean car Scott, I seen it at JAE, infact you beat me in the show n shine comp, leaving me with the runner up prize but I was happy to runner up to J5!

I like that you have kept it in its original glory, I had to think long and hard about mine, to do that or go for a different look.

I went through a VERY similar rollercoaster of events as you from the moment you drop it off at the bodyshop untill you pick it up. A slight bit of pressure to get the car ready for the fast and modified show in Edinburgh as the car was going on the House of Kolor stand. I was randomly turning up at the bodyshop to find them working on it at 8pm regularly.

Although there was a pressure to get it ready for the show, the SRM automotive did NOT compromise in any way and it ended up being a brilliant job. I loved the fact the he was perfectionist same as your bodyshop but the waiting is TORTURE.

And funnily enough my Fri 13th was the same as yours. I was on the phone nearly crying to the parts guy at my local Nissan dealer.

Great when its finished though and to get such a good result.

Well done Scott :bowdown1:

good luck with bubba bambino

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Cheers Terje. :)

Scottishgirl,

It was a pleasure to meet you, and up until you arrived I was 100% sure I had the best 32 in the bag. I was a bit gutted when I heard one of the 32 judges say, so what about that one, pointing at you immaculate flip 32.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you, and not only did you walk away with the Runner Up R32 prise, also you landed the job of GTROC Scottish Rep.:thumbsup:

Now your in a position of POWER!!!:bowdown1: :bowdown1: ;)

·
Banned
2 Posts
yo mate u know anyone who can edit car colours on photoshop because im going to get my skyline r32 resprayed but i got told that if i changed my cars colour it would increase the value

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #133

·
Registered
301 Posts
Is that one piece of carbon for the trunk? I would love to see that fit. Also what was the square piece for? Battery cover?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I must say, that is a Class A GT-R.

I love the paint, in it's M-Spec style glory, as well as the very clean front lenses (I'm odd, and very perfectionist I know).

Looking great!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Is that one piece of carbon for the trunk? I would love to see that fit. Also what was the square piece for? Battery cover?
Thanks for the kind words. :thumbsup: and yes, that is a one piece trunk trim and a battery cover. :)

I must say, that is a Class A GT-R.

I love the paint, in it's M-Spec style glory, as well as the very clean front lenses (I'm odd, and very perfectionist I know).

Looking great!

Cheers. :)

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Cheers for the kind words, and of course the bump.

Thanks to Carl Bibby's skills and Ron Middle working their magic i now have my dream 32 thats super clean and very streetable.

13 years into my ownership I love it more than the wonderful day i picked it up from Middleburst. :)

121 - 140 of 142 Posts