GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone from the south east wana go to JAE at billing on sunday in convoy? if so i will organinze a south mimms convoy for the morning.

Are there any plans for the 10 of the best attendees (www.trackdayplus.co.uk, if u have had ur head in the sand)
to go up early on the sunday?

same again if people want we could organize a big multi-club convoy that could stop off at service staions on the way to pick up more as we travel oop norf? we have done this in the past and had as many as 60 cars in a line on the way to the pod :)

cheers Lex

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi all,

after an excellent meet last nite at the French horn some firmer plans have materialized.

Rx7s are gona meet J11/M25 at 11:00 and getting
to Todding Services on the M1 at about 11:45 if anyone wants to tag along for JAE on sunday. Japukmeets will organize a convoy from south mimms all are welcome.

The plan so far for 10 of the best is to meet up at South Mimms on sunday 4th at 6am and then on up the M1 to elvington, pulling in at services on request.

cheers Lex

:smokin:

P.S Lisa ur xenons defo gave me a fright last nite & ur rubber is just cheatin mate :p

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi all,

just a quick reminder that the convoy for 10best will be leaving south mimms on m25 at the ungodly hour of 6am on sunday morning. yes i know that it is criminally early, but we need to be there for b4 10am and york is a bit of a trek!

Travelling up:M1,M18,M62 ,then A&B rds we will pull into service stations on request

Good news that there is optimax near :D

Hope everyone enjoyed JAE as much as me

Lex

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Glen, i will ask sum of the japukmeets chaps if they ave a digi camera should not be a problem.

Lots of shiney jap cars and bleary eyed drivers :D

Looks like its gona be a good run, the essex RSOC should be meetin us aswell at Sth Mimms (organized thru 200+ club) :p

and we r probaly gona meet sum of the EVOs near doncaster

Lex

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
mosi,

U may call me a nuta, but ur Full Boost across 3 lane motorway technique is sumthing that even i have not yet perfected! :p

yes u skinned me most of the day :( , but wait till im ive fitted my GTTurbo and am actually running sum boooost :D u were running 1.4 bar u cheeky monkey!

As for those country lanes, i must confess to not having the bottle to keep up, u were shifting and a very eager gordon was stuck to my bumper :eek:

Im keen to go to the skyline day at g-force so will probably organize a convoy from sth mimms for that is anyone fancies it?

Lex

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.